Yes, it’s true!! We have reopened our doors for weekend Masses. It is a gradual re-opening beginning with weekend Masses on Saturday’s at 4 PM and Sundays at 10 AM. State regulations limit attendance capacity. Reservations required ~ call or email the parish office to place your name on the reservation list. You should have received a letter along with a flyer outlining the new procedures and precautions to follow when attending Masses. Click Re-Opening tab for details.
Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sat., July 4, 4 PM (Livestream) on Youtube.com
Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sun., July 5, 10 AM
Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sat., July 11, 4 PM (Livestream) on Youtube.com
Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sun., July 12, 10 AM
Unable to meet us at church - we will continue to livestream the Saturday, 4 PM Mass online. No matter where you are, you can join us for worship.
If you have been watching our livestream Mass on Facebook, we are now on Youtube.com
Go to YouTube and search Christ Our Light Church Loudonville
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A VIDEO MESSAGE FROM DEACON DICK:
How to prepare for this weekends Masses
Updates, changes, and resources can be found on the Diocese dedicated web page at rcda.org/coronavirus or
by downloading, “myParishApp” to your mobile device by texting "App" to 88202. It’s FREE!
From Deacon Dick
Twelfth Sunday In Ordinary Time
Our long wait is over and we may now begin to celebrate Mass in our sacred worship space. Deo gratias! Thanks be to God!
This is truly a new beginning because how we worship and honor each other will be different than our usual customs. Please be guided by this synopsis of Diocesan and state directives. A more detailed explanation was included in a letter mailed to all parishioners last week and may be found at: www.ChristOurLightChurch.org
- Those who are vulnerable should not put themselves at risk. The Sunday obligation continues to be suspended.
- We will continue to livestream Mass on our Facebook page: ChristOurLightLoudonville
- Reservations for Mass are required – Seating is limited to 25% of capacity. Please call or email the Parish Office by Friday at 2:00 PM
- Please bring your own facemasks and hand sanitizer.
- Please follow the directions of the ushers. They are learning this process together with the rest of us. Be kind as you always are.
- Here’s a biggie … you may not be able to sit in your customary seat! Honoring social distancing, ushers will seat people beginning in the front pews and working their way back. Dismissal will be from the back pews first.
So … Welcome back! Let’s all stay safe and healthy as we are nourished by the Word of God and with Christ’s Body in the Eucharist. Can’t wait to see you!
Prayer For Spiritual Communion
I believe You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.